Friday, September 2, 2011

Inside the mind of Incognito (Blog # 21)


Sometimes I like to sit around and daydream. I often think about cool jobs that I could have. Some days, I am the starting centerfielder or closer for the Atlanta Braves. A Chippendale’s dancer or team mascot would be sweet. Other days I am James Bond, not in the movies, but in real life. However, of all the awesome scenarios that I think of, the one that brings me the most excitement is when I think about being an action movie/television star.

The possibilities are truly endless.  I could be the next Arnold, starring in recreations of The Predator or perhaps Commando. I could star in The Expendables 2. How cool would that be? Stallone, Li, Statham, Van Damme, Norris, Crews, Willis, INCOGNITO. I can visualize the trailers now. Maybe I could become the new Burt Reynolds, drive a Dodge Challenger and star in Smokey and The Bandit 3. I have the chest hair, and sexy facial hair already so why not? I could make a REAL version of Mission Impossible. Start the movie by killing off Tom Cruise and actually telling an interesting story that fans of the show would actually want to watch. I could star with Will Ferrell in Old School 2 or maybe a baseball movie, or even a movie where we both understand and can talk with cats.  Get your popcorn ready folks!

My real passion though would be to star in a TV series like Hawaii Five-0.  I would be McGarrett, and Uggla would be Danno. I would also love to play a role in Human Target if it was still around. Perhaps I could get MacGyver back on the air. I can make a pistol out of elastic, a push pin and a stick of gum. I could also star in remakes of Knight Rider/Air Wolfe/A-Team/Matlock. Look at it this way: Republic of Doyle is one of the great TV shows on the air today, and that has a Newfoundlander as the lead role, so we know that society is ready for all of this action!

Oh well. I don’t think that I will actually be any of these things but I am happy that I have such a ridiculous imagination. I have no idea where it comes from, but it makes life interesting to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment