Monday, January 31, 2011

Hawaii Five-0 is back. Where is the Airwolf love?

I don't watch as much TV as I used to. I DVR a few shows if I remember to set them. House, CSI:Miami, Chuck, Hawaii Five-0, Human Target are the shows that I can actually stomach. With Cooking and other reality shows (The only reality is that they all SUCK), hogging the airwaves I have to ask: Wouldn't Airwolf be better than at least 1 hour of the drabble that is on the major Networks? With Fox's money and penchant for explosions I think that a remake would be outstanding! Even Spike would be a great fit, right after Manswers and before a weekly showing of Rambo.

Look at this clip and tell me that you don't think that this would be a GOLDEN opportunity. A guy with 1 dark lense/ 1 clear lense, and Ernest F'N Borgnine? RATINGS BONANZA!


1 comment:

  1. Careful what you wish for. Remember the Knight Rider remake? Bleh!

    ReplyDelete