Monday, June 6, 2011

Stevieincognito's Goofy Gadgets & Awesome Ads Vol. 2 (Blog #17)


One of my favourite television ad campaigns growing up was for a claims lawyer in the US. His ads would run constantly on FOX and sometimes on TBS. The sound was loud, the graphics were cheesy, and the intense close-up of his angered face made for some of the most memorable ads in TV history. If you were hurt and missed work, you needed a nasty S.O.B. on your side. Nobody fit the bill better than Jim “THE HAMMER” Shapiro. 1-800-546-7777

I heard that he had his licence suspended twice over the years, sadly though for not “beating the money that you deserve” out of someone. Still, I salute you Jim “THE HAMMER” Shapiro, for helping to shape my life and for teaching me that anger solves everything.

Enjoy these CLASSICS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment